TestPros’ Compliance Testing and Assessment services verify that a software product complies with a particular standard or recommendation. Our compliance testing addresses required compliance assessments for Federal standards, industry standards, regulations, and best practices including the following:
- Security Assessment and Authorization
- FDA/Medical Device testing standards
- Accessibility, Section 508
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- FedRAMP (commercial hosting services that meet federal requirements for cloud-based security)
- NIST 800-171
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
- ITIL v3 Service Management
- CMMI Development and Service
TestPros uses a pragmatic approach to Compliance Testing, tailoring a standards-based assessment to our client’s objectives. The employment of standard methods and procedures promotes more consistent, comparable, and repeatable security assessments. TestPros develops specific security test and evaluation procedures and methods for unique and non-standard environments.
For those systems that exhibit security vulnerabilities, we develop recommendations for bringing those security controls into compliance. We also implement, operate and maintain ongoing security compliance monitoring to ensure the security remains in compliance over time.
Since the company’s founding, TestPros has provided compliance and related testing services either at client sites, via cloud-based test environments, or in our fully equipped test lab. We have earned ISO 9000 Series, ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Management,ISO/IEC 17025 third-party test laboratory management, and ISO Guide 58 quality system accreditation.
TestPros provides independent assessment of most IT related government and industry regulations. We have provided these services for clients in the U.S. Federal Government, Healthcare, Aeronautics, Technology, Law, Pharmaceutical, Auto, Banking, and other industries.
To learn more about our compliance testing services, contact us!