You have worked with us and received an initial accessibility audit / assessment, as well as the subsequent reports listing accessibility issues in your application. Your organization also has limited resources and expertise to remediate the accessibility issues. Now what?
Many of our clients need additional assistance with the remediation of accessibility issues identified during our audits. If you are seeking to augment your staff and making your product accessible, read on!
Accessibility Remediation Services We Provide
TestPros has specialists that can assist your company with every area of your product. From accessible design, to code remediation and generation; TestPros can handle it all.
We will work closely with you to ensure that our teams both remediate your issues to the standards required by law and beyond, and enhance your product by streamlining and creating inclusive design and code.
- Design – Our design experts have years of experience developing inclusive designs for a multitude of clients. We can work with your in-house designers to create new color schemes, UI design, and UX scenarios that will help your team move forward in terms of accessibility
- Software – Desktop application / software accessibility remediation can be challenging even for experienced developers. We can assist your team with making remediations for software using several technologies and programming languages.
- Mobile Applications – Our iOS and Android accessibility remediation includes services for the various frameworks, programming languages, and IDEs commonly used within mobile application development.
Technologies We Are Experienced With
TestPros has decades of experience with a several technologies, software, and programming languages. Our staff has years of experience in seve include:
- HTML 5
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Cocoa / UIKit
- Objective C / C# / C++ / .NET
- Java / Maven
- XCode / iOS Simulator
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, and Circle CI)
- And more...
As you can see, accessibility remediation can be a challenge and use of an independent third-party to augment your internal resources can be invaluable.
TestPros offers full life-cycle services for accessibility compliance, to include but not limited to: initial accessibility assessments and audits, accessibility regression testing, integration of automated testing solutions in CI/CD pipelines, remediation of non-compliant ICT, training, and more.